Parker Law Firm Senior Scholarship Award
Parker Law Firm [www.parkerlawfirm.com] is proud to announce an academic scholarship offer to high school seniors. This scholarship was created to assist students currently enrolled as a 2016-17 high school senior* and planning to attend a college or university. Application deadline is April 1, 2017. Applicant winner(s) will be notified of their award via email and by telephone. Scholarship amount varies.
How to Apply:
Please complete the Parker Law Firm Scholarship form located on this page.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a 2016-17 high school senior at either of the following schools: Euless Trinity High School or Lawrence D. Bell High School*.
- Applicant must plan to attend a two or four-year college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required.
- Applications must be complete in full.
- Applicant essay must be in a PDF format, with a file name: firstname_lastname_plf.pdf.
- Applicant must submit by the deadline of April 1, 2017.
Parker Law Firm Senior Scholarship amount varies.