Parker Law Firm Senior Scholarship Award
Parker Law Firm is proud to announce an academic scholarship offer to high school seniors. This scholarship was created to assist students currently enrolled as a 2017-18 high school senior* and planning to attend a college or university. Applicant winner(s) will be notified of their award via email and by telephone. Scholarship amount varies.
How to Apply:
Please complete the Parker Law Firm Scholarship form located on this page.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a 2017-18 high school senior at either of the following schools: Euless Trinity High School or Lawrence D. Bell High School*.
- Applicant must plan to attend a two or four-year college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required.
- Applications must be completed in full.
- Applicant essay must be EMAILED to [email protected] in a PDF format, with a file name: firstname_lastname_plf.pdf.
- Applicant must submit by the deadline of April 1, 2018.
Parker Law Firm Senior Scholarship amount varies.