Download Our Free Guide to Filing Your Insurance Claim & Protecting Against Bad Faith Practices
The goal of every insurance company is to delay or deny your claim and to defend against loss. In this helpful brochure, Attorney Brad Parker explains how to protect your property and fight for justice against the insurance agencies. Learn everything you need to know about the process in this quick reference guide.
Download your copy today by completing the short form below. You will find out more about the steps you should take following extensive storm damage in Texas:
- Contact your insurance agent
- Assess your loss
- Mitigate your damages
- Take an inventory, and take pictures
- Don't think of your adjuster as your friend
- Be careful with recorded statements
- Don't sign with the first contractor you meet
- Keep track of alternative living expenses
- Contact Brad Parker before signing anything
If you’d like to find out more, request this free brochure. We are happy to provide this helpful information to victims of storm damage in Texas.