This free resource, available to you as a digital download, addresses various aspects of the insurance claims and civil litigation processes that are common in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
When you request your free copy, you will learn the following valuable information about personal injury claims in Texas:
- Factors that constitute a viable claim
- Importance of evidence and witnesses
- Common misconceptions about claims in Texas
- Common types of accidents seen in Texas
- Difference between a wrongful death and a survival action lawsuit
This book also provides guidance about the personal injury legal process in Texas and answers the following questions:
- Do I actually need an attorney?
- How do I choose and hire a lawyer?
- Does it cost a lot to hire a personal injury lawyer?
- How do I begin a claim?
- How are damages determined?
Download your copy today by providing your name and email address below, and learn all you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process and how Parker Law Firm handles personal injury cases.
Talk to Someone Today
Parker Law Firm
2317 Plaza Parkway #100
Bedford, TX 76021
209 N Hampton St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
By appointment only