We are always looking for awesome talent to join our close-knit team at Parker Law Firm. See below for our open positions.
— ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
The candidate we are seeking has a minimum of 10 years of Personal Injury experience.
- Intake and pre-litigation matters;
- Fundamental knowledge of all aspects of pre-litigation, liens, subrogation and discovery is essential;
- Significant negotiation with adjustors, lien holders, subrogation interests and medical providers.
- Prepare and answer discovery, present and take depositions, including those of experts, doctors, medical providers and corporate representatives.
- Briefing and writing on legal issues, motions and occasionally appeals.
- First chair trials.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in insurance defense or plaintiff’s personal injury matters
- Extensive deposition experience
- First Chair Trial experience
- Firm knowledge of legal issues concerning: paid / incurred & lien and subrogation matters
- Solid time management skills
- Strong research and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ability to begin and complete tasks in timely manner
- Do not suffer from paralysis by analysis
- Can think outside the box in order to push a case based on its unique attributes and not be stuck on form pleadings, discovery and research
- Ability to focus on core issues and not be distracted by rabbit trails
- Excellent analytical, legal and organization skills
- Send your CV in .pdf format along with an email explaining why you are a great fit for our firm to [email protected]
- Complete the survey at https://go.apply.ci/s/8B44400000.
We look forward to learning more about you!
While you are awaiting a response from our team, check out our Core Values. Parker Law Firm was founded on five core values and since identifying these core values, we have very intentionally used them in every aspect of the law firm business — hiring, firing, reviewing, rewarding, and recognizing people — not just for who we want to work with in the firm but also in who we use as vendors and who we agree to accept as clients. They are the guiding principles of our firm that permeate every facet of our business.