Auto Accidents, Personal Injuries, and Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Auto Accidents, Personal Injuries, and Wrongful Death Lawsuits addresses various aspects of the insurance claims and civil litigation processes that are common in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
You will learn:
- Factors that constitute a viable personal injury claim
- Importance of evidence and witnesses
- Common misconceptions about claims in Texas
- The most common types of accidents seen in Texas
- Difference between a wrongful death and a survival action lawsuit
This book will also help you to determine if you actually need an attorney; learn how to hire a lawyer; and how to begin a claim. The book also covers what you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process and how Parker Law Firm handles personal injury cases.
Download your copy today by completing the short form below.