If you've been involved in a small car accident, you may not need the assistance of a lawyer. Yes, that's right. Oftentimes, smaller claims handled without hiring a lawyer allow the net result or recovery to you to be much more than if you did hire the assistance. For a better understanding on how to handle your personal injury claim, request a free copy of our book, How Do I...SETTLE IT MYSELF. This book addresses information to consider when proceeding without a lawyer.
What Types of Cases Can Be Handled Without a Lawyer?
In this book, you will learn that the following cases can be settled without the assistance of a lawyer:
- Those involving minor property damage;
- Medical injuries are primarily sprains and strains;
- There was no immediate medical care provided;
- There was only chiropractic or physical therapy treatment involved;
- There were no broken bones, blood, surgery or death;
- No future medical care is anticipated;
- No more than a few days of work were missed.
This 50-page book covers everything you need to know when you are involved in a minor car accident, including free downloadable forms that can help you handle your personal injury claim on your own:
- Mock Settlement Demand
- Limited Medical Authorization Form
- Wage Salary Verification Form
- Release and Settlement of Claim Form