Download Our Free Guide on Settling Your Personal Injury Claim Yourself!
If you've been involved in a small car accident, you may not need the assistance of a lawyer. Yes, that's right. Oftentimes, smaller claims handled without hiring a lawyer allow the net result or recovery to you to be much more than if you did hire the assistance. For a better understanding on how to handle your personal injury claim, request a free copy of our book, How Do I...SETTLE IT MYSELF. This book addresses information to consider when proceeding without a lawyer.
What Types of Cases Can Be Handled Without a Lawyer?
In this book, you will learn that the following cases can be setttled without the assistance of a lawyer:
- Those involving minor property damage;
- Medical injuries are primarily sprains and strains;
- There was no immediate medical care provided;
- There was only chiropractic or physical therapy treatment involved;
- There were no broken bones, blood, surgery or death;
- No future medical care is anticipated;
- No more than a few days of work were missed.
This 50-page book covers everything you need to know when you are involved in a minor car accident, including free downloadable forms that can help you handle your personal injury claim on your own:
- Mock Settlement Demand
- Limited Medical Authorization Form
- Wage Salary Verification Form
- Release and Settlement of Claim Form
Call Us With Questions
You can receive your digital copy as a PDF immediately via email by completing the short form to the left. Once you have read through the book, feel free to give us a call with any questions you may have and to schedule your free initial consultation with our car accident attorneys. Don't try to go it alone! Read our book and then call us for help.