If you've been involved in a small car accident, you may not need the assistance of a lawyer.
Yes, that's right. Oftentimes, smaller claims handled without hiring a lawyer, which allows you to keep more money in your pocket than if you did hire the assistance.
For a better understanding on how to handle your personal injury claim, request a free copy of our book, How Do I...SETTLE IT MYSELF.
This 50-page book covers everything you need to know when you are involved in a minor car crash, including free downloadable forms to help you handle your personal injury claim on your own, including a:
- Mock Settlement Demand
- Limited Medical Authorization Form
- Wage Salary Verification Form
- Release and Settlement of Claim Form
What Types of Cases Can Be Handled Without a Lawyer?
In this book, you will learn that the following cases can be settled without the assistance of a lawyer:
- Those involving minor property damage;
- Medical injuries are primarily sprains and strains;
- There was no immediate medical care provided;
- There was only a chiropractic or physical therapy treatment involved;
- There were no broken bones, blood, surgery or death;
- No future medical care is anticipated;
- No more than a few days of work were missed.
Download the book
You can receive your digital copy as a PDF immediately via email by completing the short form to the left. Once you have read through the book, feel free to give us a call with any questions you may have and to schedule your free initial consultation with our car accident attorneys. Read our book, and call us if we can help.