Truck Crash Attorneys Serving All of Texas
Each day, countless semi-trucks and 18 wheelers pass through Fort Worth and the surrounding areas of Bedford, Arlington and Dallas. While the trucking industry employs thousands of Texans and helps transport goods throughout the state, drivers of large cargo trucks can cause catastrophic injuries and devastating accidents due to the size and weight of their vehicles.
Why Choose Our Truck Accident Lawyers?
- 30 years of fighting for injured Texans’ rights
- Lead attorney selected for Super Lawyers® since 2006
- Top-rated legal talent and ethical standards (AV® rating)
- Complimentary Strategy Session to evaluate your legal options
If you or a loved one are suffering from an injury sustained in a trucking crash in Texas contact Parker Law Firm today. We hold negligent drivers accountable for their actions. Attorney Parker is Board Certified in Personal Injury Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has won numerous awards for his successful representation of injured victims throughout Texas.
Determining Liability in a Truck Accident
To determine liability for a trucking accident in Bedford, Texas, there are a number of factors that need to be taken into consideration. Many people assume that it is always the driver’s fault, but that may not be the case. Depending on the specific findings made by your truck accident attorney, any of the following could be held liable for your injuries:
Share this Image On Your Site
- The truck driver may be held liable if he or she was operating the vehicle in a reckless or negligent way. Failure to yield, speeding, distracted driving or operating the vehicle under influence of alcohol or drugs could put the driver at fault for your accident and subsequent injuries. Another common mistake is when drivers fail to follow the hours of regulation and are extremely tired.
- Trucks rely on proper loading of their cargo to maintain balance and ensure that nothing will slip, slide, or roll during transport. Any truck, especially open-bed vehicles, can experience serious complications in the event of an overload or improperly secured cargo, including roll-offs, jackknifing, and rollovers.
The City or Municipality
- Poorly maintained streets, roadways, and highways can cause serious problems for truck drivers. If an area did not have proper signage, maintenance or warnings of clearance, then the city or county may be held liable.
- If product failure was the cause of the accident, the product’s manufacturer or distributor may be held liable. In the event of a brake failure, steering failure, or the failure of any other mechanical part, you may be able to hold the part supplier responsible.
The Leasing Company
- In the event that the truck was being leased, the leasing company may hold specific responsibilities for the care and maintenance of the vehicle. We can fully investigate the leasing company’s responsibilities if relevant to your case.
Of course, each situation is unique, and the discovery process for your specific case may vary. In order to determine your eligibility to file a truck accident lawsuit, contact Parker Law Firm right away. The state of Texas recognizes a statute of limitations on filing civil lawsuits, so you need to act quickly to ensure that your rights are protected.
Hurt in a Truck Accident in Bedford, Texas? Our Truck Accident Attorneys Fight For You.
It is absolutely essential that you retain the representation of an attorney who can aggressively pursue the highest level of compensation for your case. When you work with our firm, we take the time to get to know you and help determine who is responsible for your injuries. You can be confident we will represent you to the best of our abilities. We always aggressively pursue the highest level of compensation available for each client.
Do not hesitate to call us at 817-503-9200 or contact a Bedford truck accident lawyer from our team if you have been injured. Schedule a Complimentary Strategy Session with Parker Law Firm today! Consider also reading some of our truck accident case results here.