Are you or your family planning a road-trip this holiday season? Whether you are heading down the road or traveling across state lines, Parker Law Firm has a few tips to help you arrive at your destination safely.
- Be sure to have the maintenance on your vehicle checked. Proper inspection of your tires and engine is essential for a long trip.
- Map your route before you head out on the road. Construction work and closures can cause traffic, especially during the busy holiday season. If an alternate route is available, it may be worth the few extra miles.
- Choose travel time wisely. The day before a holiday is usually the biggest travel day. If possible, leave a day early for your destination or travel during off-peak time, such as early morning or late at night.
- Stay connected to the weather. During the winter months, hazardous weather conditions could rise on the roads without warning.
- Keep roadside assistance on-hand in case of an incident. Be prepared for the unexpected.
We hope that your travel plans this season are without the stress of an unexpected accident or personal injury. In an event you or a loved one have been involved in such an incident; the attorneys at Parker Law Firm are prepared to help you with diligent representation to seek compensation for the injuries suffered. Call (817) 503-9200 for a Complimentary Strategy Session today.
Parker Law Firm – Changing Your Perception of Personal Injury Lawyers.