Brad Parker of The Parker Law Firm is regarded as a highly skilled and ethical lawyer by his peers.
Brad Parker has received the below awards and recognition across his career.
- Granted the H. G. Wells Award given in recognition of excellence as an attorney who “…has demonstrated high ethical standards and has demonstrated exceptional professional conduct and trial advocacy skills and accomplishments, thus enhancing the image and reputation of the plaintiff trial lawyer.”
- Elected as President of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, a statewide group of Trial Lawyers representing people—NOT Insurance Companies or Big Business;
- Elected as President of the Tarrant County Bar Association.
- Named as a Texas Super Lawyer in 2003 and from 2006 – present in the Texas Monthly Magazine, a publication by Thomson Reuters.
- Recognized for top-rated legal talent and ethical standards (AV® rating, the highest rating awarded by Martindale-Hubbell lawyer rating directory).
- Chosen as one of Fort Worth’s “Attorneys Worth Knowing” by Fort Worth Magazine every year since 2002.
- Selected to join ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates), a nationwide, invitation-only trial attorney organization whose members are chosen based on their qualifications, experience, and high standard of ethical conduct. ABOTA is made up of both Plaintiff and Defense attorneys who are dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the right to trial by jury as guaranteed by the 7th Amendment.