Anytime you're involved in an automobile accident, the state requires everyone to carry at least $30,000 in liability insurance. Unfortunately, oftentimes, especially in my practice where people are seriously injured, $30,000 won't even scratch the surface. And so we were forced, if we can't find other insurance available, we have to look at your insurance. And what I mean by your insurance as, I mean, what we call UIM or UM under insured or uninsured motorist coverage.

The matter is you're going to have to rely on your own insurance company. It's not right. It's not fair, but that's life. It gets a little tricky when you have to do that, so if you've been seriously injured in a, in an automobile accident or a loved one has been give us a call and let us explain to you the uninsured. But also even if you don't have an accident and you just want us to look at your insurance policy, just to tell you whether or not you got enough coverage or what our recommendation would be. Give us a call. We'd be happy to take a look at your deck page, let you know exactly what you got and where you may or may not need some more insurance just to protect yourself. Look forward to hearing from you.

Have You Been Injured In A Texas Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Bedford, Texas office directly at 817.440.3888 to schedule your free consultation. We help car accident victims throughout Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington as well as all areas of Texas.

W. Bradley Parker
Protecting the rights of North Texas personal injury victims since 1985.