W. Bradley Parker, Esq.
TEXAS TRIAL LAWYER
Mr. Parker’s practice has focused exclusively in the area of trial work since he was licensed in 1985. He has an unwavering commitment to people who have been seriously harmed by the negligence or wrong doing of others. His practice focuses on those who have been killed or seriously injured in major trucking and motor vehicle accidents, by dangerous drugs and medical devices, in aviation accidents and industrial catastrophes, or whose lives have been seriously disrupted or even destroyed by the bad faith conduct of an insurance company.
Built on years of trial experience, a tradition of personal service and a well-deserved reputation for zealous representation of its clients, Mr. Parker and his firm are dedicated to the timely delivery of outstanding results.
Mr. Parker has been Board Certified by the Texas Board of Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law since 1997. Less than 2% of the lawyers licensed to practice law in Texas are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law.
Education, Memberships and Recognitions
- B.A. University of Texas at Austin 1982
- J.D. Texas Tech University School of Law 1985
- Member, State Bar of Texas 1985 – present
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization 1997 – present
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas current
- President, Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association 1998 – 1999
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Chair, Texas Trial Lawyers Association Advocates 1999
- Member, Board of Directors 1998 – present
- Vice President – Legislative Affairs 2011
- President, 2013
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors 2004 – 2011
- President 2010 – 2011
- Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation 2009 – present
- Life Fellow, Tarrant County Bar Foundation 2006 – present
- Member, District 7A Grievance Committee, State Bar of Texas 2004 – 2008
- Panel Chair, District 7A Grievance Committee, State Bar of Texas 2006 – 2008
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) 2006 – present
- Fort Worth Magazine, Top Attorneys 2002 – present
- Texas Monthly, Super Lawyer 2003, 2006 – present
- Master, Mahon Inn of Court 2011 – present
Mr. Parker has an “A.V.” rating, the highest rating awarded by Martindale-Hubbell lawyer rating directory. Since 2002, Mr. Parker has also been repeatedly recognized by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine as one of Fort Worth’s “attorneys worth knowing” and a Texas Super Lawyer (2003, 2006-present) by Thomson Reuters as published by Texas Monthly Magazine.
Mr. Parker has been repeatedly recognized and honored by his peers to lead in various legal organizations in which he is a member. He most recently served as the 2013 President of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. He is past President of the Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, the Tarrant County Bar Association, and past Chairman of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association Advocates. He is also a sustaining member of the American Association of Justice, Director of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, member of the Dallas and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, Tarrant County Bar Association and Tarrant County Bar Foundation. Mr. Parker is also a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Parker Law Firm.
2317 Plaza Parkway Suite 100
"The Parker Law Firm is a very professional group. That includes the lawyers and the associates that work there. They know the law and how to apply it to your case for the most effective outcome. No angle of the law is overlooked in pursuit of the most..."
"Our experience with Mr. Parker and the Parker Law Firm was exceptional. Denise and I feel that working with the Parker Law Firm was successful because of Mr. Parker’s knowledge of the law. My past experience with attorneys has not been..."
Denise & Jim
"So glad you sent your card. I always wanted to see the wonderful man that settled my son’s estate. Thank you again for all you did. You’ll never be forgotten. In fact I’d recommend you, yelling from the rooftops! May God always bless..."